- Relocated to North Carolina from Rochester, NY in 1997
- Former Deputy Sheriff in Monroe County, NY. After all the background, personality, and psychological tests endured, be assured that Heather is honest and trustworthy
- Started Real Estate career in 1997; worked for a builder in new homes for two years, thus has experience in all aspects of the home building/purchasing process
- Worked with many relocation clients; since relocating to this area, Heather is familiar with the stresses and issues that are unique to the relocating buyer. Heather will make sure that both the relocating worker and his/her spouse are prepared for the move. She will work hard to make the move as stress-free as possible.
- Worked with many investors; experienced in submitting bids on HUD properties, calculating return on investment, and helping to find perfect investment property.
- Attended the University of Rochester and graduated in 1991 with a B.A. in Political Science
- 2009 - Team awarded Company Wide Team of the Year and Office Wide Team of the Year; 2009 - Member of Triangle Business Journal's Top 25 Real Estate Teams in the triangle; 2010 - Office Listing, Listing Sold, and Selling Team 2-4 of the Year Triangle Business Journal Top 25 Real Estate Teams; 2011-2012-Office Team of the Year(2014).
- 2003-2004 - Membership in President's Club; 2005 - Member of team that produced $25 million in sales
- November, 2002 - Relocation Certified Associate
- April, 2003 - Certified Associate Designation
Post License Courses
- E-Pro Certified (Certificate of Internet Professionalism)
- The Out of Towners (Relocation)
- Buyer Agency
- Raleigh/Wake Board of Realtors
- North Carolina Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
Testimonials (from Clients who posted these on Zillow.com)
- "If you are looking for a professional real estate agent, I highly recommend Heather Layne! From our first meeting to closing, I appreciated Heather's enthusiasm, communication style, and expert advice when searching for my first home. Heather was extremely prompt with responding to my questions (via text, email, phone) and always on top of scheduling viewings as soon as possible. But what sets her apart is that you always feel that she has your best interests at heart. I would highly recommend Heather and her team at Realty World - Triangle Living." - BethS32
- "I have had the pleasure of working with Heather to find and close multiple investment properties. She is the consummate professional and she is always looking our for her client's interests. She provides education, advice, and market insight that are invaluable. Her network of professionals help to always ensure any unforeseen needs are addressed quickly and with high quality. I recommend Heather without hesitation and have done so to my own children to complete their first home purchases. She is not only a professional I have come to respect and rely upon, she has become a family friend who's advice we trust." - liuppa