Quick Property Search
The right agent makes all the difference in the world and that is where Shawn Britt comes in. The experience and resources that Shawn possesses will give you the power to sell your property fast.
Below you will find some very valuable resources that Shawn has put together to make your selling experience that much easier and better understood.
After review of the below resources should you have any questions, you can contact our office instantly by clicking here.
Ten Reasons Why Selecting Shawn Britt Makes All The Difference In the World:
- Professional and loyal; Has the knowledge and experience to “get the job done right”with $35 Million in Sales in 2006 and 10 years of experience as a Top Producing Realtor
- Top notch customer service; Very responsive
- Raleigh/Cary native, so Shawn knows the area like the back of her hand
- Ranked #4 in the Triangle Business Journal Book of Lists
- Member of the Luxury Home Marketing Group of the Triangle (composed of fourteen of the most seasoned agents from different companies within the area)
- One of the top ten producers for Realty World since 2000
- Broker/Owner of Realty World-Triangle Living
- Member of Raleigh/Wake Board of Realtors, Raleigh Chamber of Commerce, Women Council of Realtors, and serves on the Top Producer Council
- Received the Realty World Hall of Fame National award based on sales volume for agents since establishing the franchise
- Graduate of North Carolina State University with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering and a minor in Business Management
Q: I want to sell my house but I do not want to pay a high commission.
A: Yes, lower commissions are attractive, but a lower commission usually means less resources and/or assistance to YOU, the Seller. You find by working with me that you will get more than your money’s worth and then some by the smoothness of the transaction, my strength in negotiating skills, a team of folks that assist in all areas to make the sale of your most valuable wealth-building asset a total success and a smooth transaction.
Q: Can I sell my house for a price that will net what I want?
A: Buyers and Agents do their homework on what the true market value is for a home. Unfortunately, the market sets the price, not the Seller or the Listing Agent. I will work with you to determine the best price and we can calculate your approximate net at that price point.
Q: What if I want to put my house on the market at the highest price possible and see what happens?
A: This would not be a very good idea. The market sets the price for homes, not the Seller or the Listing Agent. Usually, a listing receives more activity in the first few days; therefore, you want the house priced at a reasonable amount. You do not want to lose valuable time and have the house on the market longer than necessary.
Q: Can you explain the typical real estate transaction process?
- Consultation with Listing Agent to put property on the market
- Receive Offer to Purchase
- Negotiate offer
- Executed contract delivered to Buyer and Seller
- Home inspections scheduled and completed
- Review home inspection reports
- Review of Settlement (HUD)/Closing Disclosure Statement with Listing Agent
- Attend closing