Pamela Andrejev brings over 22+ years of experience in the Triangle real estate industry. She has a zest for life, and is equally as passionate about her business and clients. Whether the market is at a high or a low, Pamela is able to meet the needs of her clients every step of the way , with the majority of Pamela’s business originating from referrals and relocations.
Although born in Oklahoma, Pamela spent her formidable years in Michigan working as a fashion merchandiser for JCPenney and retail manager for various fashion stores. In the early 90’s she visited her aunt in Raleigh, NC, it was then that she decided to move to Raleigh. It took just one trip for her to know Raleigh, NC would become her new home.
Pamela always had a love for historic homes and real estate. During college she managed a house full of college students, which happened to be a Victorian home, just off campus. Therefore, when she moved to NC she sought out a new career in Real Estate. Pamela experienced the fast market of the 90’s when Raleigh had little inventory and multiple offers. Even with the industry’s market changes, she is still happy she chose real estate as her second career.
- 1994 - Agent with HRW Realty-Property Manager, Listing & Buyer Agent - focus was on investment property. Majority of properties were located ITB (inside the Beltline), Midtown (formerly North Hills), and North Raleigh.
- 1995 - Real Estate Broker's License specializing in ITB, Midtown, and North Raleigh areas.
- 1997 - HRW Realty – Listing and Buyer Agent, HRW, Inc. - HOA Manager
- 1999 – HRW Realty – Listing and Buyer Agent, Charleston Management – HOA Manager
- 2001 - RE/MAX One Realty – Closing Coordinator and Buyer Agent – Sedlak Team
- 2005 – RE/MAX United – Closing Coordinator and Buyer Agent – Alice Ray Team
- 2007 - RE/MAX Hometown - Primarily worked with buyers; over 70% of Pamela’s business was with relocating families to the Triangle area. Her main focus was to relieve the stress clients can experience when purchasing a home. In addition to being advisor for clients with their real estate transactions, Pamela developed strong relationships with her clients who continue to seek her expertise, for which she is thankful and pleased to assist.
- 2011 - 2013 -- Office Manager/Broker - RE/MAX Hometown.
- 2013 - Realty World - Triangle Living - Continuing services as a Buyer Specialist and expanding her services to also include Sellers, specializing in residential single family homes, condos, townhomes, relocation, historic homes as well as new construction in Raleigh, as well as Wake, Franklin and Granville Counties.
*Recognized by the National Trust for Preservation as a member of the Historical Real Estate Program.
- Volunteering, Photography, Painting, Running, Yoga, Kitties, Historic Home Preservation
- Board Member - Franklin County Community Foundation
- Former Board Member - B. W. Wells Association, Volunteer
- Current Grants Administrator, Volunteer, Former Executive Director - Franklin County Arts Council
- Volunteer - Friends of Franklin County Public Library
- Co-Owner - Andrejev Galleries