Quick Property Search
Buying a home does not have to be a scary or even an overwhelming process. Shawn Britt's team has the expertise and the resources to make one of the largest financial investments of your life a breeze. Don't trust just anyone, the right agent makes all the difference in the world.
Below you will find some very valuable resources that Shawn has put together to make your buying experience that much easier and better understood. To view the resources below simply click on the links below.
After reviewing the below resources should you have any questions, contact us instantly by clicking here.
Why Use A Buyer's Agent?
Buying a home will probably be the largest financial investment of your life. Buying a home is a major transaction. Why chance potential financial problems, legal technicalities and the emotional stress created by searching for a new home. Focus your time and energy on making the decision of what to buy. Use the free Buyer Agent services of Shawn Britt's team to locate and secure the Real Estate you desire.
Can You Find Your Dream House Without Help?
Of course you can. It is possible that you will stumble onto the perfect property the first five minutes you begin looking. The questions you should really be asking are ...
Do you have endless time and energy?
Do you know a lot of Realtors?
Do you want to spend a large part of each day looking at newly available properties?
If you answer "NO!" to any of these questions, you need to harness the experience and determination of Shawn Britt's team to help you find and purchase your next home. Whether you are a first time buyer or a seasoned homeowner, Shawn Britt's team can make the task of locating your next home easier and less stressful.
Do you think you will have to pay extra for a Buyer's Agent?
The answer is no. A Buyer's Agent is paid from the fees collected by the Seller's Agent for selling the property. What you get is an experienced professional at your side throughout the process to make sure the details are completed.
Working as your personal Buyer's Agent,
Shawn Britt's team will:
- Look for and find homes that fit your requirements.
- Help pre-qualify you for a mortgage and find properties in your price range.
- View properties and troubleshoot problems before you visit or make an offer.
- Offer Advice on how much a property is worth.
- Negotiate and present any offers on your behalf.
- Refer you to experts, such as attorneys, inspectors, mortgage lenders and movers.
- Negotiate home inspections.
- Monitor the progress toward closing once a contract is accepted.
- Monitors the appraisal and Buyers loan approval.
- Stays in constant communication with the Listing agent and buyers to ensure things are proceeding smoothly.
- Coordinate and monitors the settlement process.
- Resolves questions and problems as quickly as possible.
- Attend the closing to assure a successful conclusion.